GOLD Standard IV System
IV Track – 1100IV
Heavy-gauge anodized aluminum: 1-7/16″w x 15/16″h.
Available in satin anodized or white powder coat finish.
Standard bend: 12″ radius
Designed to receive our NC100 Non-Conductive Carrier.
Available with 28″, 39″, 45″, 51″, 57″ and 63″ drop.
Cube Care makes the highest quality IV Bottle Holders available.
- Single button adjustment with auto lock for one-handed adjustment
- Static reducing nylon inserts in hanging eyelets
- All aluminum and stainless steel machined parts
- Telescoping models offer up to 16″ of smooth, vertical adjustment
- Bottle holder length is based on ceiling height
- Standard sizes accommodate ceilings up to 10′. Extensions for taller ceilings are available
IV Track Carrier
NC 100 Carrier
Use with our 1100IV and 1100CT Track
- Self-lubricating and maintenance-free
- Glides smoothly around 12″ radius
- Locks in place with single 180-degree twist
- All nylon wheels
- Wall mount
- Used as temporary I.V. bag/bottle holder in patient bathrooms
- Available in lengths from 3-9 inches
- Stainless steel hook with aluminum tube and flange
We are offering the following selections :
Cube Care Gold Standard I.V. Track Mounting Details
Cube Care Gold Standard I.V. Track Assembly Details
Cube Care Gold Standard I.V. Track and I.V. Carrier Shop Drawing
Cube Care I.V. Tracks Layout Form
Cube Care IV Bottle Holder 4000B Technical Sheet
Cube Care IV Bottle Holder 4000TB Technical Sheet
Cube Care IV Bottle Holder 8000 Technical Sheet
Cube Care IV Track – 1100IV
A heavy gauge extruded aluminum (1-7/16″w x 15/16″h) and available in satin anodized or white powder coat finish. Our IV track has standard 12″ radius corners and is designed to fit hospital room layouts. Typical layouts are oval, straight, or U-shaped. Designed to receive our NC100 Non-Conductive Carrier.
Aluminum connector is used to join two pieces of track. It is secured with four (4) rivets, two per track piece. For use with Cube Care IV Track – 1100IV.
Aluminum End caps create a finished end for Cube Care IV Track. It is also used as a permanent stop for
curtain carriers. It is secured to the track with two (2) screws.
Use with our 1100IV track. Self-lubricating and maintenance-free. All nylon wheels. Locks in place with single 180-degree twist.
Wall mount, Used as temporary I.V. bag/bottle holder in patient bathrooms, Stainless steel hook with aluminum tube and flange.
IV Bottle Holder – 4000BH80
4 hook bottle holder for 8’0″ CH
4 hook bottle holder for 8’6″ CH
4 hook bottle holder for 9’0″ CH
4 hook bottle holder for 9’6″ CH
4 hook bottle holder for 10’0″ CH
8 hook bottle holder for 8’0″ CH. Four IV stations at the top and bottom.
8 hook bottle holder for 8’6″ CH. Four IV stations at the top and bottom.
8 hook bottle holder for 9’0″ CH. Four IV stations at the top and bottom.
8 hook bottle holder for 9’6″ CH. Four IV stations at the top and bottom.
8 hook bottle holder for 10’0″ CH. Four IV stations at the top and bottom.
Questions are good answers are BETTER !
1. Q: How can I order track if I’m not sure of exactly what parts I need?
A: If you know the length of track that you need you can order online by selecting one of our TRACK KITS. Once we receive your order we will contact you to verify the track configuration and if your order requires any angles. We will calculate how many end caps, pull outs, splices, and carriers you need!
2. Q: I had bad past experiece moving the carriers on bend tracks, does this has the same problem?
A: Our enhanced IV carriage design reduces jarring as it glides through curves and bends of a cubicle track.
3. Q: What is the bending radius in your track angles?
A: Our track includes 12” radius bends.
4. Q: What configurations are available with your Classic Track?
A: Classic track is available in straight pieces as well as 90 degree and 45 degree bends. Refer to the “Standard Track Layouts” in the Doc Library for various track configurations that can be built with our Classic Track.
5. Q: What are the dimensions of your Cube Care Classic Track?
A: Classic track is 1-3/8” wide x ¾” in depth. You can refer to the Doc Library for Shop Drawings of our tracks and carriers.
Did not find what you are looking for ?
Please contact us at 305-556-8700 or click “Contact Us” button below to chat/send email.
One of our customer care associates will be available help you between the hours of 8-5 eastern standard time.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Aluminum Pull-out piece allows you to add carriers in, then it is put it back in place to ensure that carriers do not fall out.
Contact Us to get a quote on GOLD Standard IV System using the form below or call us at 305-556-8700