Questions are good answers are BETTER !
1. Q: How can I order track if I’m not sure of exactly what parts I need?
A: If you know the length of track that you need you can order online by selecting one of our TRACK KITS. Once we receive your order we will contact you to verify the track configuration and if your order requires any angles. We will calculate how many end caps, pull outs, splices, and carriers you need!
2. Q: I had bad past experiece moving the carriers on bend tracks, does this has the same problem?
A: Our enhanced IV carriage design reduces jarring as it glides through curves and bends of a cubicle track.
3. Q: What is the bending radius in your track angles?
A: Our track includes 12” radius bends.
4. Q: What configurations are available with your Classic Track?
A: Classic track is available in straight pieces as well as 90 degree and 45 degree bends. Refer to the “Standard Track Layouts” in the Doc Library for various track configurations that can be built with our Classic Track.
5. Q: What are the dimensions of your Cube Care Classic Track?
A: Classic track is 1-3/8” wide x ¾” in depth. You can refer to the Doc Library for Shop Drawings of our tracks and carriers.
Did not find what you are looking for ?
Please contact us at 305-556-8700 or click “Contact Us” button below to chat/send email.
One of our customer care associates will be available help you between the hours of 8-5 eastern standard time.
Thank you for visiting our site.