MechoSystems has yet again set a standard by offering an architecturally sleek and technically innovative solution for low-voltage motorized draperies
WhisperTrac™ 1000 motorized system
• A quiet, ultra-low-friction track.
• A cost-effective, low-voltage motor system compatible with MechoNet™.
• Drapery weight capability of 40 lbs.
• A straight track.
• Automatic, non-electronic torque limits that do not need to be set and which cannot be lost.
• A sleek, compact, and high-tech appearance.
• Is ideal for residential, home theater, hospitality, conference room, and light commercial applications.
WhisperTrac™ 3000 motorized system
• Operates extremely quietly.
• Can be curved up to an 8 in. radius—the industry’s tightest curve.
• Offers multiple motor options, depending on the weight load.
• Can be plugged into a standard wall outlet, requiring no special wiring.
• Features a clean, monochromatic, European design.
• Can be controlled by RF (radio frequency), IR (infrared), a wall switch or 3rd-party A/V,lighting, or automated control systems.
• Is suitable for residential, hotel, and corporate applications.
• Satisfies American Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
• Makes complex curves and multiple bends possible.
• Both WhisperTrac™ 24v models are powerful and technologically advanced.
• Features a heavy-duty motor.
• Is the world’s quietest for its size and scale and the most powerful.
• Draws draperies to a width of over 58 ft.
• Holds drapery-weight loads up to 330 lbs. on straight tracks.
• Offers five intermediate stop positions.
• Is easily programmable by IR (infrared).
• Includes a tandem-motor option, available for extra-heavy drapery applications.
• Features a medium-duty motor.
• Functions in a conversationally quiet manner.
• Can be curved up to 32 ft.
• Holds drapery-weight loads up to 88 lbs. on straight tracks.
• Is more economical than the 3020HD heavy-duty motor. Both models.
• Operate with a decorator-style compatible paddle switch, a two- or four-button IQ® switch, a 15- channel IR (infrared) remote controller with a receiving eye, or an RF (radio-frequency) receiver and a wireless wall switch or transmitter.
• Feature symmetrical gear sets that provide universal mounts for motor placement on either end of the track.
• Can be daisy-chained with local and/or master controls.
• Interface easily with all 3rd-party A/V, lighting, and automated control systems through an internal network or a dry-contact closure.
• Is possible for IP addressing or RS232 programming via a MechoSystems IQ/485™ network- interface