Whispertrac™ Motorized Drapery System
WhisperTrac motorized drapery system has set a new standard for design and function. In addition to its clean, monochromatic, European design, WhisperTrac is quiet and can bend to the industry’s tightest radius for curved conditions. Depending on design, control, and size requirements, you can now select the best WhisperTrac model to fit your application. Both the 3020HD and 3032MD motor drives offer quiet 24-volt operation, making these systems as easy to power as plugging in a lamp. The WhisperTrac 1000 model uses a 24VDC transformer and an optional RF handheld remote. Check out all the styles of our MechoSystem shades.
Motorized Curtain Systems Are Quiet & Stylish
The 1000 and 3000 series, the versatile motorized curtain systems, are setting a new standard for design and function. In addition to their clean, monochromatic, European design, WhisperTrac systems are quiet and can bend to the tightest radius for curved conditions. Depending on design, control, and size requirements, you can now choose from four models to best fit your application. We offer turnkey solutions for healthcare curtains and shades.
WhisperTrac motors feature
♦ A range of low-voltage to heavy-duty motors to accommodate various drapery weights.
♦ Support for Pinch-pleat, RippleFold, and accordion-fold draperies.
♦ Silent to conversationally-quiet operation.
♦ Low-voltage motors.
♦ Symmetrical, permitting both left and right side motor mounts.
♦ Compatibility with 3rd-party home-automation systems.
♦ IP addressing and network interfacing with MechoNet™ Network Interface (MNI).
♦ Color-coordinated track, motor, and components.
Elements of the WhisperTrac™ System
2 Drive-belt pulley cover
4 Motor-mask hooks
5 Drive belt, 7/16 in. (10mm)
6 Aluminum profile
7 End stop
8 Standard glider
9 Internal connecting bridge
10 Standard ceiling bracket
12 Underlap carrier
13 Infrared (IR) receiver
14 Motor-link cable
15 MD32 Light-duty motor plug-in adapter
16 HD20 Heavy-duty motor transformer
17 HD20 Transformer wall holster
18 HD20 12-ft. (3.66m) power cable
19 Infrared (IR) transmitter
*Parts indicated by the numbers in black circles and in boldface above are required only for a tandem installation.
*This configuration includes optional tandem accessories (indicated by numbers in black circles).
We are offering the following selections
MechoSystems has yet again set a standard by offering an architecturally sleek and technically innovative solution for low-voltage motorized draperies
WhisperTrac™ 1000 motorized system
• A quiet, ultra-low-friction track.
• A cost-effective, low-voltage motor system compatible with MechoNet™.
• Drapery weight capability of 40 lbs.
• A straight track.
• Automatic, non-electronic torque limits that do not need to be set and which cannot be lost.
• A sleek, compact, and high-tech appearance.
• Is ideal for residential, home theater, hospitals, conference room, and light commercial applications.
WhisperTrac™ 3000 motorized system
• Operates extremely quietly.
• Can be curved up to an 8 in. radius—the industry’s tightest curve.
• Offers multiple motor options, depending on the weight load.
• Can be plugged into a standard wall outlet, requiring no special wiring.
• Features a clean, monochromatic, European design.
• Can be controlled by RF (radio frequency), IR (infrared), a wall switch or 3rd-party A/V,lighting, or automated control systems.
• Is suitable for residential, hotel, and corporate applications.
• Satisfies American Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
• Makes complex curves and multiple bends possible.
• Both WhisperTrac™ 24v models are powerful and technologically advanced.
• Features a heavy-duty motor.
• Is the world’s quietest for its size and scale and the most powerful.
• Draws draperies to a width of over 58 ft.
• Holds drapery-weight loads up to 330 lbs. on straight tracks.
• Offers five intermediate stop positions.
• Is easily programmable by IR (infrared).
• Includes a tandem-motor option, available for extra-heavy drapery applications.
• Features a medium-duty motor.
• Functions in a conversationally quiet manner.
• Can be curved up to 32 ft.
• Holds drapery-weight loads up to 88 lbs. on straight tracks.
• Is more economical than the 3020HD heavy-duty motor. Both models.
• Operate with a decorator-style compatible paddle switch, a two- or four-button IQ® switch, a 15- channel IR (infrared) remote controller with a receiving eye, or an RF (radio-frequency) receiver and a wireless wall switch or transmitter.
• Feature symmetrical gear sets that provide universal mounts for motor placement on either end of the track.
• Can be daisy-chained with local and/or master controls.
• Interface easily with all 3rd-party A/V, lighting, and automated control systems through an internal network or a dry-contact closure.
• Is possible for IP addressing or RS232 programming via a MechoSystems IQ/485™ network- interface
Questions are good answers are BETTER !
1. Q: What are my options for the controlling the WhisperTrac™ 3000 motorized system?
A: Can be controlled by RF (radio frequency), IR (infrared), a wall switch or 3rd-party A/V,lighting, or automated control systems.
2. Q: I want to achieve the quietest, which option should I go to?
A: WhisperTrac™ 3020HD is the world’s quietest for its size and scale and the most powerful.
3. Q: One of the requirement of our project should satisfy American Disabilities Act (ADA), which option should I select?
A: WhisperTrac™ 3000 motorized system satisfies American Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements. It is suitable for residential, hotel, and corporate applications.