Mecho®/5 & SlimLine™
MechoSystems’ latest patented design, with an overrunning clutch, self-lubricating components, and a larger diameter sprocket, provides 67% more lift capacity. Mecho/5 increases the shade size range that a manual drive system can lift before motorization is required. Mecho requires no adjustment, resulting in faster, easier installation. Performance has been field-tested on hundreds of thousands of shades installed worldwide. Mecho/5 carries a Lifetime Warranty.*
SlimLine is MechoSystems’ compact heavy-duty bracket system designed for small shades in narrow spaces, using the Mecho®/3 operating system. It carries a 10-Year Limited Warranty on the hardware and shadecloth.
Mecho®/5 shade system
The fifth generation of MechoSystems’ popular manual shade system features:
• Easy installation.
• Smooth operation, thanks to its patented clutch design.
• A clean design aesthetic with fascia, pockets, and closure accessories.
• Optimized light control through optional room-darkening
channels—mounted inside the jamb, outside, or overhead.
• Little upkeep due to its heavy-duty hardware.
• 25-year lifetime limited warranty with 100% replacement
and no depreciation over the life of the warranty.
• Design flexibility with its Standard, SlimLine, Extended,
and DoubleShade® brackets.
• Easy removal and maintenance of shadecloth bands with
the SnapLoc® spline and optional SnapLoc fascia.
Available in three models
• Manual chain-driven system with an optional Lift-Assist Mechanism (LAM).
• Wireless-controlled battery-powered motorized system.
• WhisperShade® IQ® ultra-quiet motorized system.
The economical, durable, and flexible solution to solar shading features:
• Economical pricing.
• Sleek and compact design.
• Simple and easy installation.
• Room-darkening accessories including blackout channels for room-darkening applications.
• Versatile design that allows for universal mounting.
• Large shade capabilities including shade heights of 9 ft. (275cm).
• Small edge clearances with a shadecloth deduct of 3/8 in. (9.5mm).
• SnapLoc® spline for the easy removal and maintenance of shadecloth bands.
• Reliable, heavy-duty hardware that features stainless steel components with a matte finish.
• Durable mounting brackets with a steel frame for rigidity and mounting security.
Also available in double bracket configuration
• Optional SnapLoc fascia that is available in a square or radius design with or without a matching shadecloth covering.
• Optional LAM for manually lifting shades greater than 7 lbs. (3kg).
• Optional prefabricated cassette.
• Ten-year non-depreciating warranty.