The chain-driven roller screens of MechoSystems are part of the most comprehensive manual solar protection. We provide a full range of hardware options for manual shading, including: – Multi-band operation with a single chain drive. – SlimLine® brackets for shades in tight spaces. – The Mecho®/5 operating system for heavy-duty shades. Our Lifetime Limited Warranty provides 100% replacement with no depreciation over the life of the warranty.
MechoSystems’ latest patented design, with an overrunning clutch, self-lubricating components, and a larger diameter sprocket, provides 67% more lift capacity. Mecho/5 increases the shade size range that a manual drive system can lift before motorization is required. Mecho requires no adjustment, resulting in faster, easier installation. Performance has been field-tested on hundreds of thousands of shades installed worldwide. Mecho/5 carries a Lifetime Warranty.*
SlimLine is MechoSystems’ compact heavy-duty bracket system designed for small shades in narrow spaces, using the Mecho®/3 operating system. It carries a 10-Year Limited Warranty on the hardware and shadecloth.
Mecho®/5 shade system
The fifth generation of MechoSystems’ popular manual shade system features: • Easy installation. • Smooth operation, thanks to its patented clutch design. • A clean design aesthetic with fascia, pockets, and closure accessories. • Optimized light control through optional room-darkening channels—mounted inside the jamb, outside, or overhead. • Little upkeep due to its heavy-duty hardware. • 25-year lifetime limited warranty with 100% replacement and no depreciation over the life of the warranty. • Design flexibility with its Standard, SlimLine, Extended, and DoubleShade® brackets. • Easy removal and maintenance of shadecloth bands with the SnapLoc® spline and optional SnapLoc fascia.
Available in three models
• Manual chain-driven system with an optional Lift-Assist Mechanism (LAM). • Wireless-controlled battery-powered motorized system. • WhisperShade® IQ® ultra-quiet motorized system.
The economical, durable, and flexible solution to solar shading features:
• Economical pricing. • Sleek and compact design. • Simple and easy installation. • Room-darkening accessories including blackout channels for room-darkening applications. • Versatile design that allows for universal mounting. • Large shade capabilities including shade heights of 9 ft. (275cm). • Small edge clearances with a shadecloth deduct of 3/8 in. (9.5mm). • SnapLoc® spline for the easy removal and maintenance of shadecloth bands. • Reliable, heavy-duty hardware that features stainless steel components with a matte finish. • Durable mounting brackets with a steel frame for rigidity and mounting security.
Also available in double bracket configuration
• Optional SnapLoc fascia that is available in a square or radius design with or without a matching shadecloth covering. • Optional LAM for manually lifting shades greater than 7 lbs. (3kg). • Optional prefabricated cassette. • Ten-year non-depreciating warranty.
Questions are good answers are BETTER !
1. Q: I have only very narrow space to place my shade. What would be my best option?
A: SlimLine is MechoSystems’ compact heavy-duty bracket system designed for small shades in narrow spaces, using the Mecho®/3 operating system.
2. Q: Can I mix motorized and manual shade in a single controller/bracket ?
A: Mecho® manual shades and Electro/2 / Electro/3 motorized shades can be mixed under one continuous compact fascia.
3. Q: How tall does the manusal shade could be?
A: Large shade capabilities including shade heights of 9 ft. (275cm).
Did not find what you are looking for ? Please contact us at 305-556-8700 or click “Contact Us” button below to chat/send email. One of our customer care associates will be available help you between the hours of 8-5 eastern standard time. Thank you for visiting our site.
[insert_php] //MODIFICAR EN VALOR DE LA VARIABLE $slug POR EL SLUG DE LA CATEGORIA QUE SE DESEA BUSCAR $slug = ‘manual-shades’; $tax_query = array(); $filtro = array( ‘taxonomy’ => ‘product_cat’, ‘field’ => ‘slug’, ‘terms’ => $slug );