Questions are good answers are BETTER !
1. Q: Do the disposable cubicle curtains fray?
A: No. The disposable curtains are made from a non-woven fabric made up of polypropylene, therefore they will not fray.
2. Q: What is the shelf-life of the disposable curtains?
A: The disposable curtains will last indefinitely in storage. Tests have been conducted and the anti-microbial properties of the curtains last at least one year.
3. Q: Will they work on our existing tracks?
A: Yes. You can use our Traditional or Integral disposable curtains on your existing cubicle curtain tracks.
4. Q: How many colors are they available in?
A: Currently we have 5 solid tones: Cream, Taupe, Aqua, Blue and Olive Green
5. Q: What patterns are available?
A: Currently we have 7 designer patterns: Garden, Crazy, Leaflet, Rainforest, Autumn, Orange Twist and Sea Breeze.
6. Q: Can they be dry cleaned?
A: These curtains are intended to be disposable and not washed in any way.
7. Q: Is the mesh fire-retardant?
A: Yes, the mesh is fire retardant and meets the testing requirements of NFPA 701.
8. Q: What is the lead time for the disposable curtains?
A: Please contact us to find out what is available in stock. Curtains that are in stock are available immediately for delivery. Custom sizes for Traditional Disposable Curtains have an 8-12 week lead time. Integral disposable curtains have a 2-3 week lead time shorter than that of Traditional. You may order any curtains that we have in stock while you wait for your custom curtains to arrive.
9. Q: How are the disposable curtains packaged?
A: The curtains arrive in boxes and each curtain is individually bagged. (Please see our “curtains per box” chart for number of curtains in each box. This varies by size.) The bag opens at the top, allowing you to attach your curtains to the carriers before removing them from the bag. Each curtain also has a self-auditing label where you can record the date of installation.
10. Q: Can we have customize the self-auditing labels for our use?
A: Private labeling is available to distributors. Please contact us for more information on minimum quantities required.
11. Q: Are there different shapes available for the cutouts on the Integral disposable curtains?
A: There are two shapes available for the mesh cutouts, a pentagon or a circle. We recommend the pentagon shape, since it makes the curtain more stable than when circular cutouts are used.
12. Q: How many curtains come in each box?
A: The number of curtains per box depends on the size of the curtains you are ordering. Please refer to our spreadsheet detailing quantities per box. You must order a minimum of one box in one color or pattern. Boxes cannot be mixed or broken up.
13. Q: Are there samples available?
A: We will have mini-samples available per request in every color or pattern.
14. Q: What carriers do we need to use with the disposable curtains?
A: Our disposable curtains come standard with our special Snap-In Carriers. These carriers are tilted and pressed in until they fit inside the track, making it unnecessary to use track pullouts.
15. Q: Will it be necessary to upgrade my carriers to use disposable curtains?
A: No, it is not necessary to upgrade your carriers. The disposable curtains can be used with any carrier type, however the Snap-In carrier has the added convenience of ease of installation.
16. Q: Why do we need disposable curtains?
A: Disposable curtains are especially useful in settings such as Isolation Rooms, Emergency Rooms, and Burn Units, where maintenance and Infection Control may become an issue with Traditional or Permanent curtains. They can provide cost savings over time when the maintenance of traditional curtains is factored in. Please refer to our “Cost Savings Analysis” Chart for more information.
17. Q: What sizes are available?
A: The sizes for the cubicle curtains vary from 72” to 360” in width and from 90” to 108” in length. The mesh on the curtains is 20”.
18. Q: Do you have MSDS Sheets available?
A: Yes. The MSDS sheets are available should you need them, as well as specification sheets.
19. Q: When is the time we need to change the disposable curtain?
A: There are 3 conditions that most hospitals used as basis for changing the disposable curtains. (1) Change out whenever they are visibly soiled. (2) After any isolation patient. (3) Quarterly thought-out the facility ( or as often as infection control suggest).
20. Q: How do I determine my curtain height?
A: Measure from the track to the floor. Typically curtains hang 12-15” off the floor. Deduct this floor clearance from the track to floor measurement and that is the finished curtain height.
Did not find what you are looking for ?
Please contact us at 305-556-8700 or click “Contact Us” button below to chat/send email.
One of our customer care associates will be available help you between the hours of 8-5 eastern standard time.
Thank you for visiting our site.