CUBE CARE COMPANY IS PROUD TO PROVIDE YOU WITH FLEXI-TRACK PRODUCT TO BRING YOU A FRESH AND DIFFERENT APPROACH TO YOUR CUBICLE CURTAIN TRACKS
The sustainable choice for cubicle curtain track!
Whether you are renovating your facility or starting a new construction project, Cube Care offers a sustainable track option with the NEW! Flexi-Track™ bendable track. Flexi-Track™ bendable track can be formed to virtually any configuration by simply shaping it with your hands.
Flexi Track will help eliminate long lead times, set up charges, high freight costs, and quality issues associated with custom radius and custom angle bends. It will also give designers and architects more freedom on what they can draw for cubicle track layouts.
FLEXI-TRACK MAIN FEATURES:
• A 99% recycled aluminum core and ABS (non-PVC) shell. This patent pending product provides a sustainable solution for your track needs.
• Flexi-Track is available in three standard lengths; 8’, 16’, and 105’ rolls. This allows for virtually any length or radius bend required
• Aluminum core and ABS shell is easily trimmed on-site with a hand saw.
• The ABS material complies with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive.
• The ABS material does not contain phthalates, PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls), or PBTs (Persistent Biocumulative Toxins).
• Standard track lengths allowing for virtually any length or radius bend required and eliminates splicing.
• All three standard track lengths ship via UPS ground, not bulk freight.
• Ease of installation by snapping track into grid clips.
• Versatility with virtually any ceiling type, including both tegular and flush ceiling tile.
• Carriers that slide quietly and effortlessly across the track
Below please find the parts available for this product.
Flexi-Track features an aluminum core and ABS shell that is easily trimmed on-site with a hand saw. It also provides ease of installation by snapping into grid clips.
Flexi-Track End Cap
This part is placed on the exposed end of each track configuration.
Flexi-Track Fixed End Cap
This can be used in place of a regular End Cap. It has an attached hook, which makes sure that the end of your curtain stays in place when it is pulled.
Flexi-Track Nylon Carrier with Hook
These carriers are specially designed for use with Flexi-Track. Order one carrier for each grommet on your curtain, or you can also assume 2.5 carriers per linear foot of track.
Flexi-Track Spring Clip
This clip allows you to attach to virtually any ceiling type. It screws into the ceiling surface, and the track snaps into the clip.
Flexi-Track Spring clip with Grid Clip
This clip is designed for use with tegular or flush ceiling tiles. The Grid Clip portion clips onto the ceiling grid, and the track snaps into the attached spring clip.
Questions are good answers are BETTER !
1. Q: How can I order track if I’m not sure of exactly what parts I need?
A: If you know the length of track that you need you can order online by selecting one of our TRACK KITS. Once we receive your order we will contact you to verify the track configuration and if your order requires any angles. We will calculate how many end caps, pull outs, splices, and carriers you need!
2. Q:How many carriers will I receive with the track kit?
A:The track kit comes with 2.5 carriers per linear foot.
3. Q: Are there any color options that I can choose from?
A: There is only one color available in this type of track and it is white color only.
4. Q: Does the track kit come with everything I need?
A: Yes. Your track kit will come with all the accessories you need. The only additional items you need to provide are the appropriate screws to attach the track to your mounting surface. You can refer to our “Recommended Installation Details” sheet in the Doc Library for this information.
5. Q: Can I buy track without the accessories?
A: Yes, this track can also be purchased by itself in straight pieces.
6. Q: What configurations are available with your Track?
A: Refer to the “Standard Track Layouts” in the Doc Library for various track configurations that can be built with our Track.
7. Q: What are the dimensions of your Track?
A: Track is 12mm wide x 34mm in depth. You can refer to the Doc Library for Shop Drawings of our tracks and carriers.
8. Q: What is the difference between this type of track and the other types of tracks?/
A: Please see our track comparison chart for an overview of what each track is best for, as well as what carriers can be used on each track.
9. Q: How long will it be before my order ships?
A: It is generally available to ship within 2 to 3 weeks. Please allow time for transit.
Did not find what you are looking for ? Please contact us at 305-556-8700 or click “Contact Us” button below to chat/send email. One of our customer care associates will be available help you between the hours of 8-5 eastern standard time. Thank you for visiting our site.
[insert_php] //MODIFICAR EN VALOR DE LA VARIABLE $slug POR EL SLUG DE LA CATEGORIA QUE SE DESEA BUSCAR $slug = ‘flexi-track’; $tax_query = array(); $filtro = array( ‘taxonomy’ => ‘product_cat’, ‘field’ => ‘slug’, ‘terms’ => $slug );