This 24 VDC solution is extraordinarily quiet, packs industry-leading, powerful operation, and is easily networked for scalability and reconfigurable control on MechoNet™. The WhisperShade DC mounts on an exclusive sound-dampening bracket and offers customizable preset shade positions and rotation speed, plus full integration with a range of motors and controls.
• Quietest operation on the market (less than or equal to 38 dBA).
• Low-voltage power for simplified wiring.
• Industry’s longest, non-depreciating warranty (10 years).
• Largest lift capacity in its class at 5 Nm, supporting large or multi-banded shades.
• Integration with MechoNet.
• Automation with SolarTrac® and SunDialer®.
• Wireless or hardwired control.
• Variable speed control with soft start and stop.
• Obstacle detection when raising.
• 16 preset positions.
• Uniform 7/8 in. (22 mm) edge clearance at drive, idle, and center support.
• Minimum shade outside dimension of 33-3/4 in. (857 mm) wide.
Electro®/1 & 2
Electro/1 and Electro/2 are available in Standard, Extended, and DoubleShade® bracket models with a 50mm tubular motor and the new Altus RTS motor for wireless switch control. Shades up to 180 in. (457cm) wide by 220 in. (559cm) high are possible with Electro/1 and Electro/2 Extended brackets. Electro/2 is designed to work with our optional SnapLoc® fascia to entirely conceal the shade assembly in an exposed installation. Mecho® Extended manual shades and Electro/2 motorized shades can be mixed under one continuous, compact fascia.
Electro®/3 is ideal for smaller settings that might include conference rooms, offices, cafes and boutiques, hospitals, and residences.Electro/3 is available in Standard, Pocket, Extended, and DoubleShade® models with a 40mm tubular motor. (RTS not available.) Shades up to 90 in. (229cm) wide by 220 in. (559cm) high are possible with Electro/3 Extended Brackets. Electro/3’s smaller size allows it to fit in tighter spaces, subject to maximum roll up diameter. Mecho® manual shades and Electro/3 motorized shades can be mixed under one continuous compact fascia. Electro/3 accepts blackout channels and most MechoShade® accessories.