Times are changing. New medical technology and advanced research are making the world a safer, healthier place. Unfortunately, some of the everyday essentials in our healthcare facilities seem to fall to the wayside when facilities are upgraded. These might include cleaning practices, inventory management systems, and tangible items such as curtains.
Curtains are one of the most common things that every patient and their family members see in your facility. Old, outdated curtains not only look bad but can carry a larger risk for infecting patients. Hospital-acquired infections have dropped significantly over the years, but still lurk around on some of the older curtains.
Are your curtains lagging behind the rest of the upgrades you’ve made recently? That’s a sign you’re ready to invest in disposable curtains.
Why Hospitals Need Disposable Hospital Curtains
Hospitals need disposable hospital curtains for a variety of reasons including price, safety, and appearance. If your hospital shows any of these signs, it might be time to invest in disposable curtains:
- Faded curtains. These not only look bad, but can start to create excessive odors over time. New disposable curtains will add an instant pop to your hospital’s appearance and please your guests.
- Your HAI’s are abnormally high. Traditional curtains are a hotbed for bacteria even with frequent washing. Making the switch to disposable can drastically cut down these numbers.
- You have trouble finding staff to change curtains in a timely manner. Reusable curtains are heavy. Disposable curtains weight a fraction and can be changed much quicker and easier.
- You have trouble keeping enough curtains in inventory. Traditional curtains take time. They take time for everything including ordering, shipping, changing, laundering, and more. It’s difficult to keep an accurate inventory with these timely processes. With disposal, you’ll save time on every step and you can have new ones shipped within 24 hours of ordering.
- You spend too much on curtains. Expensive curtains, laundering, labor costs, and more. Make the switch to disposable and see the difference.
Cube Care: A Leading Supplier Of Disposable Medical Curtains
Not all disposable medical curtain suppliers are created equal. At Cube Care, we make sure that we only use the best materials from the best suppliers. In fact, all of our suppliers provide documentation that prove the quality of their materials so that we can create our curtains confidently knowing they’re the best.
We understand the switch to disposable isn’t the easiest choice to make. That’s why we’ve done everything we can to ease the transition including:
- Free samples
- Countless style options
- Curtains are designed to fit on current tracks
If you suffer from the “traditional curtain problems”, give Cube Care a call today.
Contact Us Now for More Information